Calling graduates!We are recruiting for our client who have a fantastic opportunity to work within their business on their graduate scheme, to learn and develop...
We are recruiting for a new position based in the Epsom area. This is a fantastic opportunity to work within the local area to introduce a new housing community for people who are able to live their best lives in a great setting as they are approaching or are in their older years.
You will be developing relationships and be a champion for the brand. You will do this by ensuring that community campaigns are delivered according to company plans to ensure a strong presence in the market.
Living and breathing the company ethos of Excellence, Trust, Togetherness and Wellbeing
- Implement strategies to capture key demographics
- Build and promote strong community membership by building partnerships
- Meet with potential members to discuss their evolving needs and create engagement
- Work with local business, clubs, local leaders, groups, charities and community organisations to promote the company story on a meaningful level
- Supporting members throughout their journey
- Facilitate marketing campaigns from member dinners, information sessions, food and lifestyle events and much more
- Continually develop your knowledge of the older generation within your local area
This is a role where you have the opportunity to really make a difference to people's lives and well being within the local Epsom community.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.