We are recruiting for someone with excellent attention to detail and accuracy to process bespoke orders for our client. In addition to this you will...
We are currently with a Property Management company based in the West End who are seeking a Data and Post Room Coordinator to join their growing team.
Stunning offices and a great team culture, this is a brand new opportunity for someone to join a company who really do take so much pride in what they do and also each and every one of their employees.
This Data and Post Room Coordinator will ensure the smooth running of the post room whilst also developing and implementing document filing policies for incoming and outgoing post. This role will also have more technical elements relating to the data side.
The duties of the role will include:
- Tagging, scanning and logging incoming mail (hardcopy and electronically) correctly and ensuring this is distributed to the relevant team
- Ensuring that data is entered and stored into the post room software (Neopost)
- Basic maintenance of machines and liaison with relevant supplies to for any repair issues
- Ensuring that outgoing post is processed correctly and in line with GDPR guidelines
- Looking at improvements which can be made to the efficiency of the department
- Updating team procedures in line with compliance and best practice
- Liaising with other stakeholders in the business
The successful candidate will have strong problem solving skills and a keen eye for detail. You'll need to self-motivated and able to work to tight deadlines with a pro-active and professional approach.
You must be happy working in a standalone role but you will have the support of the wider team.
The role is being offered on a full time, permanent position with a salary of £23,000 - £28,000.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.