Customer Service Advisor Salary £18,000 £24,000 (Depending on Experience) + BonusWe are searching for someone that is looking to join a successful company based in...
£18k - £20k
Our client is a well-established and leading company in their industry. Established since 1988 they have expanded over the years and now have a strong customer presence all over the world!
Currently recruiting for a strong customer service candidate to join their in house team
- Strong customer service experience
- Deal with requests and orders
- Update stock system
- Support on the live chat platform
- Process telephone orders
- General Admin
Ideal candidate -
- Highly motivated and personable candidate
- Proven customer service experience
- Working with live chat would be advantage
- Team player and flexible
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.