Design Manager Salary Dependant on ExperienceTate are working with a Market Leading International Exhibitions Design Solution Company to recruit a Design Manager to support...
Tate are working with a Market Leading International Exhibitions Design Solution Company to recruit an Experienced Exhibitions Project Manager to support the team in their offices close to Exeter.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for one of our clients based near Exeter. They create the best visual solutions for any marketing requirements. Whether a single display or an entire event, they will design and build the most innovative exhibition stand to reflect your brand. Due to incoming projects and expansion, they are now looking for an experienced Project Manager to join their team through this period of growth. This position requires frequent travelling in order to supervise the installation and dismantle of exhibition stands or other events, attend meetings or to perform presentations, either locally or worldwide.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a market leading company based on the outskirts of Exeter delivering the best client focused design solutions within the events market. You will create and execute the whole project life cycle, including budget quotations, material costings, mark up, costs and full budget management for the project. You will run multiple projects daily and need to be highly organised and client focused to deliver the exceptional standards Indalo are known for. You will be a leader, leading the project from discovery through to the teams on site to ensure the clients brand and vision is brought to life each time. Carefully managing the clients you will have regular contact and be a brand ambassador at all times for Indalo. You will also need to have your eye on compliance and ensure all risk assessments are completed and that any risk is mitigated and exposure minimised on all projects.
Core competencies for this role
- Ability to manage project discovery phase, liaising with clients and relay the project brief to design team and other members of the project team.
- Is a key participant in all meetings and tries to build a team-working environment whilst also helping to motivate individuals.
- Assist other Project Managers with client engagement where required.
- Manages day-to-day client interaction and strive to exceed their expectations.
- Relay information to 3rd parties relating to all aspects of the project to include specifications for material procurement, production and quality control.
- Communicate with clients and Contractors regularly
- Provide a post project report when required and assist other PM's into the post show analysis of projects.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven negotiation skills
- Accurately forecast profitability on each project
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a Team.
- You will have worked as a Project Manager within Exhibitions and have experience as above.
This is a role for a candidate with extensive Exhibitions knowledge. For more information please call Charlotte on 01392 432 861.
The Salary for this role is Dependant on Experience.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.