My client based in Stevenage is looking for a number of Finance Assistants for their team. Your role will be to deliver financial support, undertake...
£11.28 per hour
Temporary to permanent
Based near St Albans - due to location role will be ideal for a driver
Our client is a well-established pharmaceutical company based in modern offices on the outskirts of St Albans. They are currently recruiting for an office administrator to support the Office Manager with day to day admin duties, on a temporary to permanent basis.
Main duties will include:
- Taking ownership of office facilities
- Reception duties
- Answering all incoming phone calls and passing through to relevant person or department
- Supporting with management of meetings
- Organising catering for meetings
- Prepare agendas for meetings
- Submit staff expenses
- Ordering company business cards/stationary and supplies
This role suitable for someone with:
- Previous administrative experience
- A can do attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to use Microsoft Word and Excel
- Available immediately and for a permanent role
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.