My client is an incredible property developer who are looking for an Aftercare Coordinator to join their Head Office based in Canary Wharf. This is an amazing opportunity to bring your coordination and customer service experience to a progressive and dynamic company. The role is a permanent position paying £25,000. They are looking for someone with amazing customer care skills to help provide a 5* Aftercare Service to clients and residents. To coordinate work tasks as scheduled from the Helpdesk system and to update and chase delegated tasks to ensure progress to Service Level Agreement.
The successful applicant will be on the frontline of client relations and working with a team to liaise with a variety of stakeholders. By using your problem solving skills, exemplary communication and coordination, you will be helping to assess and process reported issues at various sites across the capital.
- Obtain necessary information from customers to adequately describe the request or problem report so that the most suitable 'resource' is assigned to the job.
- Log all customer calls received on the 'Aftercare' database, keeping the database up to date at all times and to provide updates to the customer
- To assist with the completion of works with engineers for both reactive and planned preventative maintenance (PPM) works within landlord areas during the after-care period
- To assist the completion of defects during the warranty period in accordance with after sales procedure
- Keep accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers and ensure all resident and contractor information is up to date on the database
- Act as a primary point of contact for customers. Provide help and advice to all customers by being the first point of contact for all customer queries post completion
- Maintain a high level of customer service. Communicate courteously with customers by telephone, email and letter and maintain open communication channels.
- Resolve any day to day customer queries. Pass any complex or reoccurring problems to the ACM (Aftercare Manager)
- Handle any problems / complaints effectively, in a timely manner in accordance with business complaint procedure. Keep the ACM informed of complaints and progress
- Compile letters upon notification and rectification of all defects to be sent to tenant, landlord and manager agent (where applicable)
- Deal with telephone / post / email inquiries and in accordance with the department's communication procedure
- Improve, maintain and develop relevant filing systems (electronic and paper)
- Assist with any adhoc administration duties.
- Proven customer service and stakeholder management experience
- Previous experience within a property or construction organisation
- Highly proficient on Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Excellent organisational skills with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive and able to work on own initiative
- Driven by targets
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.