Tate are working with a leading Public Sector organisation to appoint a temporary Information Analyst within their Plymouth Offices.
This is a 12 week assignment working within the Crownhill area of Plymouth Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
Reporting to the Senior Business Analyst, providing administrative support to the Workforce Planning and Intelligence team, ensuring there are effective systems, processes, and procedures in place to support the implementation projects, programmes and related plans.
The post holder will collect and process data and information on behalf of the Workforce Planning and Intelligence team e.g. for financial management purposes, communications to stakeholders and updating management reports.
Develop and maintain comprehensive electronic and paper based system(s) as necessary to assist with management of the projects programmes of work within the Workforce Planning and Intelligence team. Assist in producing high quality documentation to support the work of the team using the appropriate Microsoft software and corporate standards and styles.
To be considered for the role, please ensure you meet the required Core skills and abilities below:
- Clear communicator with excellent writing, data entry and presentation skills: capable of constructing and delivering clear information/ instructions to staff and service users
- Ability to work under pressure in a busy working environment and able to multi-task
- Minute taking skills
- Able to work on own initiative, organising and prioritising own and others workloads to changing and often tight deadlines
- An ability to maintain confidentiality and trust using a professional, calm and efficient manner
- Excellent general office administration skills, including experience of reviewing and developing administrative processes and procedures.
- Experience of working with and manipulating large data sets
- Proven ability of working in an office environment and delivering objectives
- Ability to work effectively under pressure, meet deadlines and
- Priorities workload in a challenging and demanding environment.
- Experience of Windows based software.
- Previous experience of working with Microsoft Access
- Experience of finance and budget monitoring.
- Experience of working on team projects or programmes in a team support or co-ordination role.
For more information please call Charlotte at Tate on 01392 432 861
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.