We are working exclusively with a highly respected employer based in central Eastleigh who is hiring volume Customer Service/Administrators to cover a significant increase in...
Role: Customer Service Administrator
Hours: 9:00-17:00 Monday to Friday
Salary: £10 p/h
A fantastic opportunity for somebody that is looking for work on a temporary basis to join a friendly and dynamic Customer service team. The successful candidate will need to be positive, approachable and confident on the phone.
Responsibilities will include:
- Answering the telephone and being the first point of contact, taking messages and transferring calls
- Administration for letters
- Accurately inputting and maintaining databases.
- Answering of queries via telephone, email or letter
- Providing administrative support
- Processing application forms
You will need:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Previous experience of providing excellent customer service
- Good attention to detail
- Good time management and organisational skills
- The ability to work within a team
- Confident IT skills including: MS Office, Word, Excel, Email and Internet
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.