A fantastic opportunity has arisen within one of our most reputable client's Leeds office. If you have strong PA/EA experience, this could be the perfect opportunity for a new challenge in your career. Our client have a global footprint, with offices across Europe and America, they offer exceptional potential to further your career, skill set and opportunities.
You will be based out of the easy to reach Leeds office. Located in the centre of Leeds, it is easily accessible by all modes of transport. You will have the chance to work within a wider team, who will value your input, personal and professional development. This opportunity offers a fantastic chance to make the role your own. Any suggestions you have that will make the role more effective and productive, will be considered and ultimately, applied to the role. This position defines flexibility.
As a PA, you will be supporting the audit team, who are made up of one partner and three directors. Each of whom will require varying levels of assistance and support:
- Full diary management, being aware of partner/director movements at all times
- Regular review of diary with partner/director and being proactive to minimise problems
- Arranging meetings/lunches/dinners, organising room bookings, catering, room set-ups, videoconferencing etc.
- Preparation for meetings, taking minutes and pursuing action points that arise
- Being proactive in reminding partner/director of meeting attendance and pre-empting needs for meetings - e.g. ensuring travel, paperwork, attendee lists, reports, files, pre meets etc are organised
- Managing partner inbox and filtering requests
- Organising travel including providing detailed itineraries (both domestic and international)
- Send communication on behalf of the partner with no / minimal supervision
- Independently makes decisions wherever appropriate without referring to partner/director
- Co-ordination of events, both internal and external, including seminars, conferences, dinners, networking evenings and corporate hospitality
- Generate reports and packs for upcoming meetings and events.
To excel in this role, you will; be able to demonstrate the following:
- Previous experience as a Personal Assistant (minimum requirement)
- Ability to build strong working relationships with clients and clients assistants, actively networking wherever possible
- Ensures and maintains the strictest adherence to both client and people confidentiality
- Ability to provide ideas and solutions to improve the partner/director's workload
- Knowledge of Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage fluctuating workload
- Administrative experience
- £28k basic salary
- 8% pension contribution
- 30 days annual leave
- Exceptional development potential
- + many more outstanding benefits
My client will be interviewing from 7th - 9th August, with an immediate start in view. If you are interested in this position, email me an up to date CV and call me to discuss next steps.
0161 828 5400
EA / PA / personal / assistant / Leeds
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.