Account Manager£33500.00 plus bonus and excellent benefits Dorking, Surrey Exciting opportunity for a business minded, ambitious individual with excellent communication skills and a drive to...
Procurement Business Partner required to lead the procurement and contract management activities for the UK Regulator of Pensions in their excellent office location in the heart of Brighton, £38,429 per annum.
Key Duties include:
- Acting as the procurement primary point of contact, partnering senior leaders within the assigned business areas - ensuring they are receiving effective strategic procurement support and proactive advise spanning the complete lifecycle in all business decisions and future commercial outlook
- Applying category management and supply market information to develop new sustainable sourcing strategies that reflect business priorities and inform contract negotiation and management
- Identify, develop and implement new, alternative and innovative solutions on line with business change
- Design, implement and ensure full assurance in respect of contract management and risk assessment handovers to the business - including ownership of any dispute resolution requirements
- Full responsibility for negotiating complex requests and analysing the market and identifying opportunities to achieve value for money
We are looking for:
- MCIPS Qualified (Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply)
- Extensive business awareness gained from experience of related work from either private or public sector
- In-depth knowledge of Public Procurement directives, principles and UK specific legislation
The successful candidate will be proactive and flexible with strong negotiating, problem solving and analytical skills.
This is a full time role working Monday-Friday, 9-5pm with flexible working offered, 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, civil service pension.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.