Tate are working with a client in the centre of Exeter who are currently recruiting for a Senior Administrator. Working Monday to Friday 9am to...
Tate are working with a leading financial services business on the outskirts of Exeter to recruit a Part Time Underwriting Administrator.
Working 5 hours a day 5 days a week, the hours are flexible between the hours of 8am and 5.30pm.
If you are a proven administrator looking for flexible part time working keep reading as this could be the new role you have been looking for!
- To provide general admin support to all the underwriting team as and when required
- To keep accurate and up to date audit & performance records for the underwriting team
- To write letters and emails to customers both internal & external as required.
- To take minutes at team meetings
- Adherence to the relevant regulators principles and rules, including Treating Customers Fairly, and the company's risk management policies
- Ensure compliance with regulations and procedures
- Promote the company's core values and behaviours always
- Take care of own health and safety and that of others in the workplace
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Previous experience working in a busy office environment and working to agreed SLA's
- Experience of varied administration-based tasks
- Good knowledge of excel
If you have the below qualities we want to hear from you!
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills
- Ability to follow established process and procedures
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Effective communication skills, both oral and written
- Able to work at a relatively fast pace and manage interruptions
- Good relationship builder with excellent team working skills
- Excellent customer service
For more information call 01392 432 861
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.