Admin Assistant SouthamptonThe successful candidate will be required to assist an existing Team PA and provide administrative support (including 8 Directors, 2 Associate Directors and...
Administration Assistant - Legal/ Property
Do you have an interest in the legal or property industries and enjoy a fast paced varied role? If so this could be the position for you. Our client is looking to recruit an administrator to join their busy team based in the Chandlers Ford area. This is an excellent opportunity to join a professional and progressive company with a friendly and modern working environment.
Role: Administration Assistant Where: Chandlers Ford Salary: c£17,000pa
Responsibilities will include:
- Answering the telephone in a professional manner and taking of accurate messages
- Responding to emails to the department
- Taking of minutes at team meetings
- Providing support to the marketing department assisting with the production of packs and marketing materials in conjunction with department events
- Updating the database
- Sending out of invoices
- Typing and general administrative support
- Assisting with ad hoc projects
You will need:
- To be well presented and professional in your approach with excellent communication skills
- The ability to multi task and work at a fast pace
- An interest in property or legal would be an advantage but is not essential
- Excellent attention to detail
- High standards of customer care
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Confident IT skills including Microsoft office
If this role sounds of interest to you and you have the necessary skills please don't hesitate to APPLY.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.