Executive Assistant required in , East Sussex for a 6 month fixed term contract role within the public sector, salary £24,711 pro rata per annum. Candidate must be able to manage work efficiently and undertake work of a confidential nature.
Main duties include:
- Diary management including arranging internal and external appointments, making travel and accommodation arrangements
- Collating agendas, papers, and documents in advance of meetings
- Attend meeting and produce high quality minutes and action matrices
- Arranging venues
- Managing post and drafting letters
- Monitoring and managing emails and dealing/delegating as appropriate
- Dealing with research as required
- Managing filing systems
- Dealing with enquiries over the phone and routing appropriately
- You may be required to support national work including travel to meetings and occasional overnight stays
- RSA Qualification Stage 3 or equivalent / competent in word processing
- Computer literate with working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, keyboard and telephone skills
- Previous experience of secretarial work in busy working environment
Please be aware that you will need to be background checked for this role.
This is a full time role 37 hours per week (8.30-5 Mon - Thurs and 8.30-4.30 on Friday)
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.