Tate is currently recruiting for a growing dynamic business based in central Farnborough. Due to growth of both the business and the team, our client...
Regional Planning Team Leader - 12 month Fixed Term Contract
Do you want to work for a global brand?
Do you have strong leadership skills and wish to join a team where you can add great value?
If yes then this role is for you!
Purpose of Role
To support the planning manager in delivering end to end planning solution whilst delivering a world class customer service experience to our partners and customers.
Being accountable for instilling best in class customer service, coaching and developing the planning team
- Responsible for ensuring that all planned and reactive work is effectively planned across the UK business
- Capture and deliver continuous improvement to the planning team
- Supporting planning team to build relationships internally and externally, driving collaborative working, efficiencies and delivering on KPI's
- Provide all team members with the tools, skills and systems to do their job.
- Be cascade and escalation point for new initiatives and business change with the UK
- Drive, coach and drive excellence across the planning team
- Lead the team with a 12 month plan to ensure delivery of financial, operational and people metrics
- Take full accountability for ensuring scheduling of all Filed Teams in entirety - utilising the current Service Management System & covering planned activity
- Ensure all jobs are planned with geographical efficiency & employ methods of continuous review & improvement in liaison with the relevant leadership
- Effective communication of issues, problems and solutions to colleagues, taking ownership.
- Identify gaps in knowledge/skills, develop and coach team to overcome gaps
- Managing escalations and cascade of information
- Delivery of effective engaging development and performance conversations and driving team development with effective succession planning
- Monitoring team and individual performance of all team members, issues dealt with in a timely manner, deliver appropriate feedback and training as required.
- Proactive management of holidays, training, team meetings
- Self and team attendance at Ops/Sales meetings when appropriate - take ownership of actions and delivery.
- Create and maintain close partnership with the UK Ops Team
- Support and collaborate within project work streams where appropriate, representing the planning function
- Drive a 'One Team' culture through role modelling and actively seeking partnerships between field based and support centre colleagues
- Drive and deliver UK Ops initiatives and projects, ensuring new initiatives are cascaded and/or trained to the team on time and in full.
- Ensure that the planning team work effectively and efficiently, identifying opportunity for continuous improvement.
- Collation of all issues for escalation with a solution focused approach to support planning manager
- Creation and implementation of contingency processes when required working with Team Leaders and communicate with field teams.
- Demonstrate ROI and integrate learning for all development courses attended - e.gs of learning and utilisation of skills
- Actively work on a Personal Development Plan and encourage/support the planning team to complete a plan to drive their development
- Identify skills gaps in relation to integral business systems
- Team retention, engagement and succession planning
- Balance Scorecard
- Field Team response rates and efficiencies
- Reliability Metrics - MTBs & FTF
- Fields Teams Productivity
- PSSR Compliance i.e. 100% achieved Essential
- The Ideal Candidate
- Passion for the Brand
- Planning Systems and Process
- Building and Developing relationships
- Effective Communication skills
- Good Collaboration Skills
- Positive Influence and Impact
- Time management and organisation
- Self- Starter
- High energy and drive to deliver great results
- Planning Experience
- Customer Service facing role Desirable
- Technical knowledge (as escalation point)
- Clear presentation skills
- Good reporting and analytical skills
- Evidence of continuous improvement
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.