A Facilities Administrator position has become available for a leading property development company based in SW8, to start immediately.If you have previous Facilities experience ideally...
We are currently working with a leading insurance group, based in Central London, who are seeking a Helpdesk Administrator to join their growing team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a strong sense of customer focus to really showcase their skills whilst also developing these further in a busy, fast paced role.
Excellent organisational skills are an absolute must as if the ability to manage your own time efficiently and effectively to ensure that deadlines are met the correct process is followed at all times.
The main day-to-day duties of this role include:
- Dealing with day-to-day enquiries from the Real Estate team
- Resourcing the correct contractor for the specific Helpdesk request
- Ensuring that all Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are adhered to and met
- Raising work orders
- Ensuring files are maintained
- Ensuring that H&S documentation, risk assessments and other documents are filed correctly
- Producing reports
- Ensuring that all work in progress (WIP) is reviewed and updated
- Raise jobs through sub-contractors
The ideal candidate will have basic knowledge of building maintenance and H&S and be able to confidently demonstrate their problem solving skills and ability to work to tight deadlines.
This role is being offered on a full time, permanent basis with a salary of £22k - £28k plus benefits.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.