Our client has an immediate opportunity for Customer Service Administrator to join their Chandlers Ford office on a three month contract with possible extension.The Customer...
Customer Service Representative
Are you passionate about excellent customer care? An award winning technology provider in Salisbury require Customer Service Advisors to join their Customer Support team. You will use your telephony skills to resolve customer queries in a fun and friendly call-centre environment. If you have a natural interest in technology, and want to work for a global company, this could be the perfect role for you!
You will be a target-driven team player who will enjoy helping customers on a busy help-desk. In return, you will receive intensive training and the opportunity to work with supportive management.
- Analysing and troubleshooting customer issues
- Maintaining accurate records
- Building effective working relationships across departments
- Taking ownership to effectively resolve customer calls
- Achieving performance targets
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Desire to learn the technical aspect of this role
- Confident verbal and written communication
- Ability to work under pressure in high-volume environment
- Solution oriented attitude
- Customer Service Experience
- Contact centre experience is advantageous
- Previous experience with Microsoft Office is advantageous
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.