Bilingual Sales Executive's requiredIn the following languagesFrenchSpanishPolishPortugueseItalianGermanLocation BicesterTemporary to PermanentImmediate start£10.76 to 1£2.30 per hour with Bonus You must be ambitious, self-motivated with a sales...
Sales Advisor - £17,241pa + commission (OTE £25k - £60k)
IMMEDIATE INTERVIEWS AND START FOR THE RIGHT CANDIDATE!
- Optional private medical insurance
- Amazing bonus structure
- £500 retainer bonus for first 3 months or Sales Advisor's bonus, whichever is greater
- Lots of other great benefits
- Full comprehensive training given
Are you already a strong sales person or think you have got what it takes to be great in sales? Do you find it easy to negotiate and influence others? Tate have a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established business to join a high performing Inside Sales Team.
Responding to incoming telephone and email enquiries generated by extensive Marketing campaigns. The objective is to sell a unique product to continue the company's market leading position. Working C2C, B2C and B2B.
- To maximise sales by the effective handling of customer enquiries using positive listening, questioning, influencing and negotiating techniques to best match customers' requirements
- Ensure all incoming telephone calls and emails are handled in a timely and professional manner to meet/exceed targets for levels of productivity and performance
- To develop a thorough understanding of company services and processes along with a clear knowledge of the intranet sales system
- Delivering quality customer service ensuring that customers' needs are identified, met and exceeded wherever possible
- To ensure that all communication and training is fully understood and utilised to enhance working practices, levels of customer service and productivity
- Must be a team player who uses initiative and actively contributes, participates, communicates and competes in the team environment
- To display consistently excellent timekeeping and a flexible approach to working hours
- To be professional in appearance, manner and attitude
Working hours are Monday to Friday from 09:00 to 17:00, start and finish times vary between 08:00 and 18:00. One day per weekend from 09:00 to 17:00 with varying start and finish times between 08:00 and 17:00. An optional lieu day off for every two weekend days worked, to be taken during week days only, subject to rota requirements. One complete weekend off at regular intervals, subject to sufficient staffing levels.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.