HR and Payroll AdministratorHertfordTemporary role £10.00 per hourMonday Friday 8am-5pm (with some flexibility)Are you an experienced HR Administrator looking for immediate work? If so, then...
Human Resources Business Partner
Tate are currently recruiting for a HR BP role based in Watford on a permanent basis. The role is working for a Global company with over 40 offices and distribution centres, throughout 15 countries and has over 2,500 employees.
The purpose of this role is to working alongside the business heads in driving the business agenda through strategic and robust HR policies. The successful candidate in this position will be expected to lead organisation development within talent management, performance management, leadership development, rewards, employee engagement, values and culture building.
Key roles will include:
- Design and develop a HR roadmap for the company
- Reviewing the organisation structure and capability building aspects
- Develop and implement a talent management strategy
- Facilitate a PMS/KRAs system
- Influencing all stakeholders
- Driver leadership development through training and succession planning
- Rewards and recognition
- Active role along with Business Heads in establishing a high-performance culture
- Ensure employee engagement
- Experience in global multi-location organisations with strong Developmental HR experience
- Post Graduate in Human Resources or MBA with specialization in HR or Organisation
- Influencing skills
Salary - £35k-£40k annual salary
Location - Watford
Hours - 9am to 6pm
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.