One of our well established clients are currently looking for a temporary Accounts Assistant to join their lovely team !This role will involve,Balance sheet reconciliationMonth...
Tate are recruiting a Bookkeeper/Accountant for an friendly and thriving independent group of retailers based in Basingstoke.
This family-feel business is looking to find an experienced and diligent hands on person to assist with the day to day as well as month to month accounts, alongside supporting the Office Manager for ad-hoc duties.
This is a great opportunity for someone that has had experience in Accounting but is now looking for a work life balance within a warm and welcoming team.
Day to day tasks include:
- Recording / entering daily banking
- Transferring payments
- Reconcile Card payments
- Checking all invoices and credit notes
- Ordering and processing foreign currencies
- Checking all sterling banking's and combining into one payment
- Reconcile weekly operator's statements
- Reconcile bank statements
- Prepare and run daily bacs payments
- Process monthly Petty Cash returns
- Reconcile and process midweek Euro and Dollar banking
- Resolving any queries that arise by email and telephone
- Running month end reports
- Ordering and keeping stock of all company stationery
- All other office ad-hoc duties
- Previous experience within an accounting department
- Knowledge of Sage Line 100 advantageous,
- Excel (Pivot tables and VLOOKUPS) a must
- Attention to detail
- QBE/AAT level experience
Competitive holiday days
Work related perks including holiday discounts, work nights out, and a great work/life balance
6 month review on salary
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.