Small, non-corporate company in Hove, are looking for a full time permanent Management Accountant due to growth, £30-35k doe.
- Run the monthly management accounts process for 3 group companies and consolidated management accounts process
- Add holding companies into the monthly management accounts
- Add newly acquired company to the consolidated management accounts
- Work with the FD to develop detailed re forecasts to be included in the monthly management accounts
- Margin by product analysis on a monthly basis, including retrospective analysis for the November to March Period
- Support FD during budget preparation and year-end audit
- Support team processing transactions in peak periods / covering holidays
- End of season commercial analysis
Ideal candidates will be newly qualified, with advanced Excel and Sage and have proven expertise in a similar role.
Personality wise you need to be a team player, flexible, with good commercial acumen, willing to learn and develop the role as the company grows. Experience working in a small office is desirable.
This is a full time working Monday-Friday 9-5.30pm, 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, pension. No parking available on site but close to residential areas and good links to Hove station and local bus routes. Please be aware that the company may be moving next year to larger offices, so flexibility to work in potential other locations but still within Brighton.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.