Stock ControllerDocklands 25K We are seeking a Stock Controller to join a luxury accessory brand based in Docklands, East London. This role has many...
We are seeking a Stock Controller to join a luxury accessory brand based in Docklands, East London. This role has many interesting and comprising aspects and ideally we would be looking for an individual who has relevant background experience in inventory management and/or stock control.
You will be responsible for managing all inventory control related activities. As such, you will, execute inventory control measures to ensure the company minimises stock holding and maximises stock system and paperwork accuracy. Knowledge of SAP are advantageous and proficiency in Microsoft Office and strong analytical and problem solving skills are essential.
- Develop the company's inventory management strategy with the aim of minimising loss
- Manage and maintain the company's inventory including stock holding and stock locations
- Manage year-end inventory counts for all UK & Ireland SAP stock locations (Excluding Retail Stores).
- Manage periodical inventory cycle counts for all brands held within the Logistics dept. Investigating and resolving any stock differences and reporting to Logistics Manager.
- Managing the defined brands on the UK & Ireland reconciliation report
- Managing SGE Logistics stock discrepancy reports
- Managing Month End stock reporting (Liaising with Controlling)
- Managing Retail Inventory Count Sheets and post report analysis
- Management of prestige inventory & processes within Logistics (some cross over with retail)
- Responding to enquiries in a timely manner
- Daily maintenance of filing
- Maintaining the logistics inbox
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.