Administration Assistant Legal/ PropertyDo you have an interest in the legal or property industries and enjoy a fast paced varied role? If so this could...
Admin Assistant - Southampton
The successful candidate will be required to assist an existing Team PA and provide administrative support (including 8 Directors, 2 Associate Directors and 3 Surveyors).
With extensive contact with clients and colleagues, the successful candidate will be a good team player, with strong organisational and communication skills (both verbally and written), with the ability to work under pressure, prioritise work and multi-task.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel is essential
- Provide full administrative support to all members of the team
- Updating and maintaining Outlook/Microsoft Dynamics contacts
- Handling telephone calls, taking messages and covering phones
- Management and maintenance of property files (electronic)
- Updating and/or formatting schedules, spreadsheets, presentations, marketing collateral, reports, pitches and correspondence
- Audio typing
- Raising invoices
- Arranging meetings
- Open and closure of jobs
- Printing and binding
- Maintain a high level of professionalism when dealing with clients, applicants and colleagues
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Fast and accurate typing
- Excellent communicator and telephone manner
- Excellent time management skills and attention to detail
- Good team player but also able to work on their own and use their own initiative
- Excellent organisational skills
Salary and Benefits
- Salary (subject to experience)
- 25 days holiday
- Pension scheme after 3 months of employment
- Life Assurance
- Discretionary bonus
- Medical Insurance (invitation after one year's service)
If this position is of interest please do no hesitate to press the apply button below.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.