Just in an opportunity to work for a very professional Stevenage business as part of a job share arrangement. We are recruiting for a morning...
Permanent - Mon - Fri - 37 hours/week
£20,000 per annum
Position available immediately
I am delighted to be recruiting for a receptionist with administrative duties in Central Cambridge. My client is looking for a proactive and enthusiastic receptionist that is very much customer facing. If you excel in customer service, reception duties and administration and are passionate about servicing the needs of customers, then this could well be the right role for you!
There are many responsibilities and duties and here are just some of them:-
Main responsibilities to include: -
- To provide an excellent and professional reception service
- To be the first in line to open, close and lead the reception team
- Ensure incoming and outgoing mail is responsibly dealt with daily
- To organise the hiring of conference and meeting rooms and other spaces
- Arrange and attend any relevant meetings
- Supervise and train where necessary reception staff
- To be supportive in the reception area and assist with the photocopiers, phones etc.
- To prepare all paperwork needed daily is always available
- Ensure that stationery and office equipment is available or report to Admin Officer
- Assist with all administration duties daily
- Excellent communication skills - face to face, electronically or telephonic
- Must be a collaborative team player
- Friendly, approachable and calm in all situations
- Ability to be discreet and assertive where appropriate
- Proactive and highly organised
- Good IT skills - MS Office - word and Excel
- Have good attention to detail and accuracy
This is a great opportunity, at times can be very demanding but the rewards and benefits are plentiful. There is professional development offered and training given. If you feel that this is the perfect role for you then please apply now. Position is available immediately. Interviews will take place over the next couple of weeks, so don't delay and upload your CV or you can call Julie on 01223 324433.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.