An international business based in North West London is seeking a French speaking EA, paying between £50,000 £55,000 plus an excellent benefits package, to support...
PA to CEO & CFO
£50,000 - £60,000
We have an opportunity to work with one of the largest and most successful global construction firm in London. Your role will be an integral part of the business supporting the CEO & CFO. You will be a trusted business partner and will work support on all PA related duties.
You duties will include the below but not limited too;
- Diary management for both CEO & CFO
- Complex international travel arrangements
- Organising all meetings and supporting the wider finance team
- Assistance with monthly, interim and year end reporting including running periodic reports and the preparation and checking of information.
- Organise all internal meetings and liaise with Reception to arrange rooms and catering
- Collating and preparing presentations
- Preparing board packs and agendas
- Liaise with external clients and uphold strong working relationships
- Interface with the regional teams, setting up meetings, being cognisant of competing demands and priorities.
- Manage key contacts and business cards in Outlook as well as VIP lists
- Minimum 5 years PA experience to C-Level
- Previous experience within a property or construction organisation
- Exceptional communication and time management skills
- Professional, competent and capable and a strong level of business acumen
- Proactive and able to work on own initiative
- Well-presented and mannered, particularly as dealing face to face with clients
This is a position which will have extensive exposure in the business so we are looking for a motivated, reliable and confident PA to take on the challenge and add value to the business.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.