PA and Team Secretary Salary £30,000 + Fantastic BenefitsWe are searching for someone that is looking to join a successful and very well renowned company...
An incredible PA position has become available at a leading Property Developers based in the heart of the City. This role offers a salary of £30,000 - £35,000 per annum and the opportunity to work within a company where you can stay and develop, and really make the role your own.
This is an outstanding opportunity to step in to a fast paced and dynamic PA role supporting a Head of department and wider team. If you would like to commute into the City, are happy with a salary of £30,000-£35,000 and have experience within a similar role then I'd love to hear from you!
The working hours are 8.30am-5.30pm.
The duties include but are not limited to:
- Diary management with close liaison internally and externally to arrange appointments and meetings, including booking of meeting rooms
- Preparation of documents and reports
- General admin duties
- Act as a point of contact for the team for all calls and meetings
- Provide meeting refreshments as required
- Covering reception when required
- Previous experience in a PA position
- Well versed with MS Office Suite
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Solutions focused
- Well-presented and fantastic communication skills
- Ability to work alone and be proactive
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.