Film ProgrammerOur client is a market leader in the film and media industry and they are on the lookout for the very next professional to...
An incredible Marketing/Events Assistant/Coordinator opportunity is available in a well-established corporate company based near Uxbridge (Initial 6 month FTC).
This role is paying a generous salary of £24,000 pa with some amazing staff benefits such as free parking, pension scheme, private healthcare, staff discounts, performance related bonus and competitive annual leave allowance.
You will have previous experience in coordinating or planning events, be a great communicator who is comfortable dealing with people on all levels and be a highly efficient Assistant, as you will be supporting the global marketing team.
With excellent time management and prioritising skills, a keen eye for detail and previous marketing/sales/events experience in a corporate company, this is an ideal opportunity to come in and show-case what you can do!
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Providing efficient assistance to the marketing team, including support with meeting logistics / communication, agenda and minutes management, catering, expenses etc
- Organise and co-ordinate internal and external global meetings working with agencies, customers and affiliates where appropriate.
- Maintain budget system to accurately monitor expenditure against budget, tracking all expenditure as required.
- Undertake brand specific project work to support implementation of Global Brand Plans, including liaising with relevant agencies and affiliate brand teams, maintaining website content, attending brand meetings as required.
- Support Associate Director with the Zinc Copy Approval process for Global Marketing working with the team to ensure all Global Copy Approval systems are completed.
- Raise legal documents as requested and subsequently liaise with external parties to ensure documentation is complete. Maintain key departmental records such as legal documentation and contracts, utilising the legal database.
- Ensure a positive image of Global Marketing through all communications and interactions, taking leadership for the updating and maintenance of the GM site on GENIE.Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
If you are an incredible Marketing/Events Assistant/Coordinator with all the relevant experience looking for a new challenge we would love to hear from you!
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.