Do you have experience working within customer service and looking for a new challenge? Perhaps you enjoy customer service but not so much complaints and...
Are you a confident and tenacious individual with excellent negotiation skills? Do you want to feel valued and appreciated?
We are looking for a Claims Handler to join an award winning business based in Northampton. They pride themselves on creating a great working environment for their employees.
You will be responsible for your own caseload, investigating 3rd party claims from start to finish. You will be working to KPI's within this fast paced and pressurised role. You will be managing conflicting priorities, multi-tasking and negotiating.
As a claims handler some of your daily duties will include,
- Managing a large client portfolio of third party impact claims
- Carry out investigation work in relation to claims
- Be responsible for the end to end claim process
- Communicate with customers via telephone and email
- Ensure high quality customer service is delivered at all times
- Having difficult conversations and managing client expectations
- A background in insurance and/or claims handling is highly desirable
- Experience in managing a caseload and being responsible for the end to end process is beneficial
- You must have excellent communication skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Confident and able to have difficult conversations and manage client expectations
Why work here?
This is a great opportunity for you to join a forward thinking business due to continued success and growth. They have created a great working environment and there will be opportunities to progress.
They want you to feel valued and appreciated!
This is a Permanent Position with 2 shifts covering the hours of 08:00 - 16:30 and 09:00 - 17:30. The salary is £19,000 - £22,000 depending on experience. Holiday entitlement is 28 (inclusive of statutory) plus your birthday off.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.