Purpose of Role:To support the Stock Control function with the day to day management of the end to end supply of specified product range(s), managing...
Migration Analyst's x 5 - Chandlers Ford - 6 month temporary assignment
Our client based in Chandlers Ford wish to expand their team by 5 team members
Working within the Governance Data Model team and closely with the Selling Data acquisition team; the role will define and enhance the Group Data Model which is used to collect all customer selling data. The role will work with internal teams to deliver world class product data & information whatever the channel. The focus will be to make the customer journey easier and more inspiring and to enable self-choice across all our channels.
- Governing requests to add attributes and specific values to the current Selling data model
- Supporting markets migration onto the data model by processing their requests
- Identifying areas of the data model that need improving to support Markets local products (e.g Subgroup creation, duplicate removal)
- Using currently defined principles to guide decision making
- Communicating with markets on a weekly basis to make sure they understand the decisions made by the governance team
- Supporting our off shore team (TCS) with configuration of approved changes to the Data model
- Conducting impact analysis for any medium - high impact changes
- Analysing data requests to make sure consistency is being applied throughout the data model
- Work alongside wider Migration teams, Delivery Leads, project teams and configuration teams to ensure prioritisation meets delivery requirements
Knowledge/use of PIM software such as STIBO/STEP, IBM or RIVERSIDE would be ideal.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.