Sales ExecutiveGuildford£19K-£23K Plus commissionIMMEDIATE START & INTERVIEWS Our client are currently looking for a self-motivated Sales Executive to join their busy, faced paced team. A...
An exciting opportunity for a customer focused Retention and renewals Executive to join a tech focused, innovative and forward-thinking global membership organisation based in City of London. This is for an initial 6 months FTC, paying £25,000-£30,000 pro rata, and working within a dynamic and collaborative team and with a great company culture.
Working within the member experience team, you will play an integral role in supporting the renewals and retentions process by contacting members that have not renewed their licences by telephone (and email) to understand reasons for not renewing.
The suitable applicant will display high resilience and proactivity as well as have experience in working in a member/customer/account management environment for a minimum of 2 years.
- Contact members that have not renewed by telephone (and email) to understand reasons for not renewing
- Promote my client's membership and the retention of potential leavers through member education and investigation of the use of their standards
- Develop an understanding of our members businesses, processes and use of my client's solutions
- Contact resigned members who are continuing to list on licences to recover membership fees
- Assist with processing member payments
- Ensure a high level of data accuracy for account information by updating member details when required
- Ensure fantastic quality personal and team service to anyone you contact
- Accept the limits of your knowledge and pass members over to other staff where necessary
- Provide accurate insight and statistics for inclusion in reports, and/or produce reports that improve company awareness of current events and opportunities
- CRM management
- Develop and maintain a detailed understanding of the CRM system and the company's website
- Service Administration - process subscription renewals and resignation applications
Ideal Qualifications / Experiences:
- Account Management / Customer relationship management
- Experience of providing fantastic customer service
- Exceptionally good relationship building experience
- Exceptional phone manner and written communication skills
- Solutions orientated
- Enthusiasm, commitment and high motivation built in as standard
The company has excellent benefits, rewards and highly values every employee!
If you are interested in further Office Support jobs please feel free to browse the Tate website www.tate.co.uk
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.