Business Administration ApprenticeWelwyn Garden City £16,000 £18,000 An exciting opportunity is available to join a growing construction business in Welwyn Garden City as a Business...
Just in! An office APPRENTICESHIP opportunity for someone looking to start out in business and continue their learning and qualifications through a vocational programme in Customer Service (Level 2 or 3 available).
You'll be working for a very established global business, with their UK office in Hitchin who deal with business customers affiliated with engineering, maintenance and construction.
Your qualification will be gained through office based on the job learning supported by your line manager and colleagues, with on-site and innovative virtual sessions training delivered by a Tate Apprenticeship Trainer.
The programme will span over 18 months covering a super range of business and customer service competencies, personal and work values and work ethics.
In this job, you will learn:
- How to prepare quotations
- How to understand technical drawings
- How to develop and maintain a strong customer relationships and how to win/secure business
- About the business's policies and procedures
- How to use a CRM database
- Internal sales activities
- About the business targets and understand how KPI impact the success of the company
- About a varied range of products and accessories
You'll be paid throughout, with 3 milestone stages throughout your programme that will reward you with pay increments at 6 and 12 months through to securing a permanent position on successful completion of your Apprenticeship after 18 months.
- So, what about you?
- We are looking for someone with a confident personality who makes conversation easily
- You should be naturally very good with Microsoft Office packages
- Ideally have a flair for Design Technology (to help you understand technical drawings)
- Be able to get to Hitchin (Industrial Area) for 8.30am start
- Min. 5 GCSEs. Preferably, level C or above in Maths & English
This is a brilliant opportunity to start a career and for you to learn fundamental business skills that will set you up for the rest of your working life. You will be joining a large organisation who are committed to your training and development and who can offer you long-term career progression.
If you are not planning to continue in Education and would like to start out in the world of work - Tate Hitchin look forward to applications for this Apprenticeship.
Please use the APPLY button, attach your CV. Tate will contact you by phone or email during business hours regarding your application.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.