We have an opportunity for a Recruitment Coordinator to join a well-established business in Northampton on a 10 month fixed term contract.You will be responsible...
£40 - 45k per annum
Milton Keynes area
This is an exciting new role to lead our client's recruitment strategy and be in charge of planning, developing and executing new and productive talent acquisition processes.
You will be experienced in full-cycle recruiting, have extremely strong stakeholder management skills, the ability to work in an exciting yet challenging environment, a can do attitude and the desire to succeed.
This is an incredible role if you are looking for the opportunity to make a difference, make a contribution to ongoing development and add value to the business as a whole.
- You will work with the senior management team to determine current and future recruitment needs
- You will develop innovative 'best fit' candidate attraction strategies and work with the business to advise on workforce planning, succession, retention and development of staff
- Supporting Hiring Managers to plan and conduct appropriate selection processes including screening, interview methods, psychometric and ability tests
- Create and present weekly, monthly and quarterly recruitment reports against key KPIs and SLAs, providing intelligent narrative to help drive the business strategy
- Monitor, analyse and report on candidate satisfaction evaluations and make recommendations for continuously improving the candidate experience
- You will be managing and overseeing the end to end recruitment for the Thames Valley region. The role will be office based, with travel required to their 2 other sites
- You will have experience of working in complex, demanding environments and in filling 'hard to fill' roles with demonstrable success of identifying and securing passive as well as active candidates across a variety of attraction channels.
- In-depth knowledge of full-cycle recruiting, sourcing and selection methods with a genuine passion for recruitment
- Excellent relationship builder and influencer, able to advise, guide and coach stakeholders at all levels
- You will have a clear commitment to continuous improvement and delivery
- A keen interest in the latest recruitment trends, market condition and HR legislation
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.