Tate are recruiting for a Customer Service Advisor to start work at an excellent business based in Exeter. Our client has a fantastic Customer Service...
An exciting Customer Service Advisor opportunity has arisen to join a busy Customer Service team in Exeter. The business strives to deliver an award winning level of customer service at all times.
The main duties of the role are as follows;
- Monitor the Customer Services inbox
- Log all issues onto the CRM
- Provide feedback to relevant departments of any issues
- Ensure all documentation is recorded correctly
- Plan and schedule work with contractors
- Liaise with the field based team and work closely to improve the customer service experience
The successful candidate will have previous customer service experience, ideally with a background in scheduling. You will be required to work on your own initiative and build strong internal and external relationships.
An excellent telephone manner and standard of English is a must.
The salary on offer depending on experience will be between £19000 and £21,000.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.