Tate are working with a leading financial services business on the outskirts of Exeter to recruit a Part Time Underwriting Administrator.Working 5 hours a day...
Tate are working with a client in the centre of Exeter who are currently recruiting for a Senior Administrator. Working Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm you will be an experienced Senior Administrator or a highly skilled administrator looking for the next step in their career.
The successful candidate will be an extremely organised individual who is able to prioritise, multi-task and with the ability to work well under pressure.
The successful Senior Administrator will be responsible for:
- Taking ownership of all office admin procedures and systems
- Acting as a central point of contact for all stakeholders - actioning requests where possible and escalating when needed * Managing compliance and quality assurance processes
- Reviewing all reports submitted by case managers and checking for formatting/grammatical errors
- Providing administrative support to meetings and organising events
The successful Senior Administrator will have:
- Previous and demonstrable experience working as a Senior Administrator / Office Manager / Business Manager
- Evidence of owning and improving office/admin processes
- Ability to work autonomously in a small office whilst being available and willing to help where needed
- A keen eye for detail and ability to confidently review/proof-read large reports and documents
- Experience of working in a client-facing position
For more information call the office on 01392 432 861.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.