Executive Assistant to HR Director- (part time) Andover £30-£35k pro rata
We are looking for a part time proactive EA to provide comprehensive organisational support to the HR Director. The role will be fast paced and varied and also very rewarding. The role will be working between 20 and 28 hours per week.
An all-encompassing role that will require the post holder to operate independently, proactively and flexibly to carry out the duties efficiently. You will need to demonstrate proven experience at successfully supporting Senior Executives within a fast- paced, often changing International environment. You will have strong PA skills and used to working with wider business networks.
- Complex diary management and international travel arranging
- Scheduling UK and International meetings
- Preparing presentations and documents
- Managing emails and correspondence
- Analysis of large amounts of data and reporting
- Project work
- Diligent and Discreet
- Able to work autonomously and well with others
- Experience of working with Director level management
- Event organising experience
- Strong numeracy and attention to detail
- Advanced aptitude for analysing data
- Excellent decision making skills
- Effective time management
- International support experience
- This is an exciting opportunity for someone to really excel and advance themselves into this EA opportunity.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.