Administration Assistant Winchester FTC 12 months £22,500 We are proud to be supporting our client in central Winchester that we have worked with for over...
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 8-12 weeks
Pay: £10-11.50 per hour (dependent on experience)
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and professional administrator to join our client working on an interesting project, based in their offices in Otterbourne just outside of Winchester. This is an exciting time and you will have an integral part in the project supporting the roll out of the initiative.
You will be effectively providing admin and PA support to the wider team, the responsibilities include:
- Being a point of contact on the telephones for the department- dealing with enquiries.
- Diary management, including arranging and changing appointments.
- Preparing agendas, taking minutes and distributing notes of meetings including typing up of group discussions and interviews as necessary.
- Undertaking all administrative duties such as photocopying and sorting and prioritising mail and e-mail where required.
- Sorting and prioritising all incoming mail and e-mail.
- Ensuring all urgent and confidential communications are received and distributed in a timely manner.
- Organising and planning events as directed, providing all necessary supporting in local materials.
- Supporting teams in project management with administration.
- Inputting, monitoring and checking data produced and required for on-going programmes and projects.
- Supplying the relevant information required for financial management, supporting the head of department and teams by checking and sending invoices for payment.
- Running and collating reports which may include reports to the Board and senior management as required.
- Working remotely with other administrators/PA's across the organisation.
The successful candidate will need to be a proactive problem solver, with an eye for detail and strong administration skills.
Free parking on site. Potential for a day of home working.
This role includes going up to London for meetings once a month (approx.)
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.