Job Title:Team SecretaryLocation: Theale,Reading Salary: 20-25k per anumOur client is a leading consultancy company in the construction industry are seeking a new member of staff...
Pay: £12-13 per hour
Start date: ASAP
Duration: Temp to contract
Hours: 9:30-17:30 Monday to Friday
We have an excellent temporary opportunity for an experienced, dynamic and proactive Team Secretary to join our well established and prestigious client on the outskirts of Winchester. This role is initially temporary moving across to cover Maternity leave. The responsibilities include:
- Supporting fee earners with administration of; letters, reports, memos, tenders, presentations.
- Assisting in the design and production of marketing and communications material.
- Diary management in the team calendar for fee earners and partners
- Organising and booking meeting rooms including Preparation for meetings e.g. creating agendas
- Booking travel arrangements.
- Sending invoices to clients
- General administration including: filing, archiving, dealing with the post
- Processing expenses for partners.
- Other ad hoc duties.
- Dealing with phone calls and e-mails.
You will need to be extremely organised, and conscientious with high attention to detail and the ability to multitask in a fast pace environment and work off your own initiative. Previous PA experience would be beneficial.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.