HR Assistant - Temporary 3 month contract - £10.26 per hour
Hours: 9-5.30pm Monday to Friday
We are working with a leading provider within financial services and they are looking to recruit a Temporary HR Assistant for up to 3 months. You will be expected to travel between offices in Chandlers Ford and Basingstoke so you will need to have your own transport.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a professional and well respected company who offers an excellent working environment, benefits and career opportunities.
- Being the main point of contact for universities and schools for Graduate, School leaver and Placement vacancies
- Involved in organising and coordinating presentations at school and university events
- Helping with coordinating the Assessment Centres across the Southern Region
- To work closely with the student recruitment team on applications in the pipeline and ensuring candidates move promptly through the selection process
- Involved with conduct induction meetings with new starters and exit interviews with leavers
- Be involved in maternity, paternity, shared parental leave and adoption meetings in accordance with the Firm's policies and following this up with the appropriate correspondence
- Data Analysis, production and following up accordingly with HR reports i.e. annual leave, end of fixed term contracts and probationary reports
- Involvement and exposure to ER issues including minute taking and writing up notes
- General HR administration
- Degree educated or CIPD level 3 (Diploma) qualified (preferred but not essential)
- Proactive and be able to demonstrate initiative
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail in written and numeric tasks
- Confidence as you will be liaising with senior team members throughout the business
- Experience managing a heavy workload and prioritising accordingly
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.