Regional Recruitment AssistantOur client is currently looking to recruit a Regional Recruitment Assistant to support the Regional Recruitment Manager with day to day recruitment and...
Job Title: Office Manager
Salary: 30-45k + Annual Leave + Extended xmas break.
We are looking for an Office / Finance Manager to oversee the running of the office, accounts department and site staff. Duties will include the following
- Day to day running of the office
- Provision of administrative support to the Director
- HR and staff management for 35+ employees inc off site and subcontractors
- Analysis of monthly management accounts and presentation of results at monthly management meetings.
- Preparation of weekly and monthly reports to Directors.
- Direct management of accounts staff, overseeing and reporting on credit control, purchase ledger and cash flow management.
- Vehicle fleet management including maintenance, repairs and insurance
- Ensuring ongoing compliance and recording of Health & Safety matters and fire regulations.
- Oversee and manage annual renewal of construction related accreditation's
- Negotiating and manage office insurance contracts, leases and agreements.
- Arrange and monitor staff training, maintaining full training records.
The successful candidate must be able to work in a busy environment and must be decisive and assertive. They will also be capable of reviewing existing business processes and records and implementing new ones to ensure the smooth running of a growing business. The candidate must have exceptional organisational and inter personal skills.
Applicants must have:
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Office suite of products including word and excel.
- Experience using Sage 50
- An excellent and confident telephone manner
- Experience working in a construction business preferred
- HR and line management knowledge
- Excellent time management skills
- Positive attitude - reliable and dependable
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.