Tate seeking Inbound Customer Service Advisors to join a leading service delivery centre based in Leicester. The successful applicant must have a passion of delivering...
Calling all Customer Service Specialists!!!
Tate Nottingham are working on behalf of an outstanding and nationally renowned financial business based in Nottingham City Centre, to recruit Customer Service Advisors, to join their busy team on a temporary ongoing basis. If you are a recent graduate or looking for a new opportunity into an office environment, then this role is for you!
Role and responsibilities:
- Handling customer enquiries via incoming calls and emails
- Speaking directly with clientele to resolve any billing queries
- Contacting customers directly to update them on their accounts
- Chasing any outstanding payments
Skills and experience required:
- Experience of providing customer service over the phone
- Outgoing, fun and confident
- A strong communicator both written and verbal
- Positive and a "can do" attitude to work
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Organised and efficient
The business itself offers some of the best and most stunning working facilities within Nottingham, with a relaxed and laid back yet professional working environment.
You must be available and able to start on August 12th 2019 for 4 weeks training with no holidays booked during this time.
Hours: Shift patterns will include evening and weekends during our clients opening hours which are:
Monday to Friday - 8:30am to 9.00pm
Saturday to Sunday - 10.00am to 6.00pm
Salary: £8.21p/h for the first 8 weeks increasing to £8.75p/h thereafter.
Due to the nature of their business and industry they are in, ALL candidates must be able to pass intense criminal and credit checks. Candidates who have poor credit history, will unfortunately not be considered.
If you think this role is for you then apply now!
For any further questions, don't hesitate to contact us directly on 0115 899 0303.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.