PA / Project CoordinatorFrimley GU16 (role moving to London W12 at end of November)Temporary, OngoingPart Time (Mondays, Tuesdays and half a day Thursdays)£19 per hourOur...
An amazing opportunity for a motivated and effective Team Assistant has arisen for a prestigious executive search firm based in the heart of Westminster.
This is a permanent opportunity, paying £28,000 - £32,000 starting ASAP
Supporting a team of around 7 consultants you will be responsible for all aspects of Project support, admin and secretarial support.
Duties will include:
- Diary management
- Providing highly organised administration
- Proactively providing business development support
- Meeting coordination
- Coordinating company projects
- Events coordination
The role will require:
- An interest in not for profit/ Education and Charity sectors
- Strong attention to detail
- Confident speaking with high level clients
- Commercial awareness
This is a great opportunity to join a reputable and established business with a great work culture and growth.
If you are interested in this role please upload your CV in word format, only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.