Regional Planning Team Leader 12 month Fixed Term ContractDo you want to work for a global brand?Do you have strong leadership skills and wish to...
Sales Team Manager - £35,000pa plus Commission!! (OTE £40,000pa)
IMMEDIATE INTERVIEWS AND START FOR THE RIGHT CANDIDATE!
- IIP Accredited Employer
- On-site Gym access
- Smart/casual dress code
- Amazing bonus structure
- Lots of other great benefits!
Are you a top performing Team Leader in Sales that has preferably worked within either the Car rentals, Transport or travel industry? Tate have a fantastic opportunity to join a well known brand and lead a team of 3 high performing Inside Sales Executives.
Having previously worked in a sales role, you will be able to provide management and leadership to a small team of Sales Executives, who manage an active pipeline of new business for SME's for their rental packages and manage the process through to close of sale. You will have a high level of sales performance management skills to be able to drive the team, in a high pressured environment, alongside managing and achieving your own KPIs and objectives.
You will also be leading by example at all times, as a true professional!
- With excellent knowledge of the company rental packages, provide direction to the team to identify new business opportunities
- Provide active coaching and support to the Sales Executive team
- Provide quality assurance monitoring, feeding back to the team and making improvements where required
- Providing real-time reporting to the Account Manager and ensuring all communications remain open and active
- Ensuring there is a clear sales strategy in place and that this is reviewed regularly
- With a 50/50 split of time between team management and leading by example, by achieving own personal sales target alongside your Team Leader duties Key Competencies and Qualifications:
- Previous sales experience, ideally in Telecomms
- Track record of working in and leading new business, and delivering to targets
- Management of a small team of Sales Executives and/or Sales Team Managers
- Understanding of the automotive industry (desired but not essential)
- Experience working in automotive hire sales (desired)
- A passion for outbound "hunter" sales
- Clear understanding of what quality looks like upfront
- Excellent communication and motivational skills, ability to multitask
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, maintaining attention to detail and accuracyWorking hours are Monday to Friday 09.00am-17.30pm and there is free parking on site. Please note that occasionally you may need to travel to other sites.
- Apply online today to be considered.
- This is an exciting and responsible role for the right candidate and a chance to really make it your own.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 09.00am-17.30pm and there is free parking on site. Please note that occasionally you may need to travel to other sites.
Apply online today to be considered or send your cv
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.