Tate are recruiting for a Billing Administrator to provide financial administrative support to a team of Legal Advisors in a City Center based Law firm...
Payroll Bureau Administrator | Full Time
Are you looking for you next role in Payroll and do you pride yourself on delivering an excellent Payroll Service? We have a great opportunity for you to work for our brilliant client based in Derby who are currently expanding their team due the increase in their own client demand.
You will be someone who has a minimum of two years Payroll Bureau experience and have familiarity in working in a fast paced finance team. You will have exceptional communication skills with a friendly and professional manner to be a great fit to a small team of four.
- Work within your small team but building a great rapport with colleagues from other teams and with clients.
- Knowledge of PAYE/NIC
- SMP/SAP, SPP & SSP as well as understanding the process of Auto Enrolment and dealing with enquiries.
- The ability to use your own initiative in resolving any issues that the team may face.
- Conduct BACS payments and P11d's
- Deal with SMP/SSP
- Process Payroll Reconciliations
- Daily admin work for payrolls
- RTI Submissions and end of year forms
You will receive a salary between £18,000 to £22,000 depending on your experience and will work 35 hours per week Monday to Friday 9am till 5pm with an hour for lunch. Flexibility will be offered for earlier start or later finish times
If this is the role describes you and the skills you have then please click and apply.
For any questions you may have, get in touch with us on 0115 899 0303
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.