Member Services MemberThis exciting and demanding position has become available working for the worlds leading brand in their respective field. If you are a leader...
We are recruiting for a Data and Insight Manager for a charity based in the Surrey area. This is a permanent full-time position with a salary of £38-£40,000 per annum.
Within this role, you will be responsible for developing, maintaining and managing quality data that will underpin fundraising and marketing campaigns. You will also be responsible for in-depth reporting and analysis - you will be instrumental in turning insight into action.
Duties will include:
- Managing and developing the CRM - identifying areas for improvement, maintaining high quality data, system and process improvements, be a systems expert, ensure CRM architecture is aligned with other systems
- Reporting and analysis - assist in making evidence based decisions through data gathering and analysis, identify ways to monitor and model performance, forecast and predict performance, assist users with more advanced reporting, draw insight and make recommendations, identify key trends, develop KPI and dashboards to assist with department priorities.
- Managing imports and exports from CRM - cleanse data, run routine checks, manage Gift Aid submissions.
- Training - train teams in CRM usage, advise on best practice, administer access and permissions, develop training manuals.
- Data governance - review and maintain policies, ensure regulations are adhered to reporting any data breaches.
- Data & insight planning - produce a data and insight plan, budget consultation report on progress, delivering project within budget
- Degree level or equivalent
- You will have managed CRM systems
- Stakeholder management experience
- Advanced Excel - pivot tables, VLookups, data and statistics
- Able to manage large data sets using tools such as PowerBI, SQL
- Understanding the principles of database marketing
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.