An incredible EA to CEO opportunity is available in an growing company with an amazing culture!This role is paying a generous salary of £50,000 per...
Our Global client with offices based in Fleet is currently looking to find an experienced and professional PA to support the Sales Director and wider team on a permanent basis.
The main responsibility will be to cover adminstrative and secretarial support to ensure delivery of key strategic business targets within the UK sales team which is broken down as follows:
Full PA function with little to no guidance in supporting the senior executive to ensure smooth operations.
- Managing schedules, coordinating diaries and travel, ensuring maximisation of time, itineraries and maintaining project schedules as required
- Meeting logistics - record and produce minutes, including distribution and follow up action including of logistic arrangements of meetings.
- Information management - correspondence and report management, distribution as required,maintaining flow of information.
- Filing of relevant documentation and maintaining updated requirements for both hard and soft copies.
- General admin including expense claims and reports, prepare and assist with professional presentations coordination of smaller office events. Query management
- Ad hoc duties as required
Sales team support
- Maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Administer AP/AR processes
- Manage vendor costs and pricing
- Capture relevant data and reports as needed by the sales team
This role will require an energetic and proactive approach. Attention to detail will be a must along side verbal and written communication skills.A positive attitude to work and high level of professionalism will also be required.
Previous PA experience will be essential
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.