A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Compliance Officer to join a leading organisation in Leicester. Please note that this role is initially at fixed...
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Compliance Officer to join a leading organisation in Leicester. Please note that this role is initially at fixed term contract until December 2019 with the potential of being made permanent.
- Completing high quality in-house checks whilst ensuring that they are to the highest standard possible.
- Participating in team meetings, contributing to projects, and processing implementations.
- Conducting basic anti-money laundering (AML), identity and sanctions checks.
- Working on set projects to tight deadlines and actively participating in team meetings.
- Liaising with stakeholders and responding to all queries.
- Accurately completing client and on-boarding and continuance processes.
- Previous experience within a legal practice, banking, insurance, financial services, payment protection insurance or conveyancing.
- Strong personal communication skills.
- Can do attitude and a strong level of attention to detail.
Salary & Benefits:
- £19,000, fix term contract until December 2018 (potential to go permanent)
- Working hour: Monday - Friday 09:00am till 17:30pm
- Eye care vouchers
- Discounted gym memberships
- Private medical and dental insurance scheme
- Bike4work scheme
- Personal pension plan
- Life assurance
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.