Member Services MemberThis exciting and demanding position has become available working for the worlds leading brand in their respective field. If you are a leader...
Aftercare Services Coordinator
Up to £30k per annum
Our client is a premier global construction company who are looking for an Aftercare Services Coordinator to join their new Head Office. Based centrally, our client have a large portfolio of some of the capital's most well-known properties and combine a focus on efficiency and quality to remain at the forefront of their industry. This is an amazing opportunity to bring your coordination and customer service experience to a progressive and dynamic company.
The successful applicant will be on the frontline of client relations and working with a team to liaise with a variety of stakeholders. By using your problem solving skills, exemplary communication and coordination, you will be helping to assess and process reported issues at various sites across the capital.
Other responsibilities include
- Via phone and email communication, upholding the organisations service standards with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Log all calls and defects accurately and in a timely fashion in accordance with the Aftercare Services processes and procedures
- Ensuring any work required is arranged and completed within specified timeframes to achieve or exceed KPIs
- Guarantee all external and internal communications are accurate, professional and sent out in an efficient manner
- Obtain estimates and quotes wherever possible and review or negotiate costs
- Undertake other ad hoc duties as and when required
- Proven customer service and stakeholder management experience
- Previous experience within a property or construction organisation
- Highly proficient on Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Excellent organisational skills with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive and able to work on own initiative
- Driven by targets
The role will be paying up to £30,000 and is an amazing opportunity to cement yourself within one of The City's most prestigious companies.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.