Are you ready for a new work challenge? Are you interested in learning about payroll? If so we are recruiting for a Payroll Assistant in...
Have you just finished your 'A' Levels, left collage or graduated from Uni and you are looking to start a career in Finance?
Well this might be the opportunity you are looking for.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen at a leading Accountancy Practice for a Payroll Junior to join their payroll team. If you have a passion for numbers, love a spread sheet,are self-motivated and love working in a fast paced environment this could be the job for you. Plus the great news is you don't need any experience as full training will be given. (This is not an Apprenticeship)
Working Monday to Friday for 37.5 hours a week this role also offers a degree of working hour flexibility.
As Payroll Junior you will be trained to:
- Process client payroll
- Complete and submit all PAYE and NIC
- Calculate employee salaries and employer pension contributions
- Process employee bonuses and benefits
- Process overtime payments
- Handle P45s, Student Loans
- Deal with and develop client relationships
The ideal Payroll Junior candidate will need:
- Excellent IT skills including Outlook, Excel and Word
- GCSE Math's (grade A) and English (grad B)
- Great attention to detail
- Be enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Be able to work to deadlines
Working Monday to Friday you will be based in Letchworth, you can expect to receive a salary between £14,000 - £18,000.
If you have the experience, motivation and drive to match the requirements, please apply now to Neil Copping. I will respond to all applications within 2/3 working days by phone or email.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.