An enthusiastic, confident and creative Marketing Assistant is required to join a leading business based in Stevenage. As a Marketing Assistant you will be supporting...
Role: Marketing Assistant
Are you looking for your next Marketing role and opportunity?
Do you want to work for a leading luxury brand in their head office?
Can you commute to Docklands?
We have a fantastic and exciting role to work within a luxury brand where you will work closely with the Brand Manager, PR Manager and Marketing Director of one of the exclusive brands. This role is an integral part of the Marketing Team and you be representing the luxury brand at all times.
The position will also include;
- Assist the marketing manager with event management including logistics
- Work with sales teams to make sure retailer websites are kept up to date
- Work with management concerning budgets
- Maintain database of product gifts, stock levels and distribution
- Responsible for managing general enquiries through the websites and liaising with marketing management
- Assist with reporting in absence of Brand Director and Key Account Manager. This is to include Weekly Sales Reports.
- Attendance and contribution to monthly marketing meetings
- Order POS, marketing collateral and gifts from centralised distribution centre
- Manage purchase orders & invoices for the department. Using SAP set up new vendors, resolve any billing issues, and work with the finance team where necessary
- Open and distribute mail for the team
- Manage stationary requirements for the office team
- Prepare official documentation for signature and action when required
- Deal efficiently and effectively, phone calls/emails/texts from field sales staff/customers/retailers/PR & Advertising agents
- Set up and maintain office filing and working procedures covering key areas of administration
- Ensure all company information and brand literature is up to date and available at all times
- Book flights, hotels, transport etc. for team events and UK/foreign visitors as required
- Ensure office displays are kept up to date with new product and marketing campaigns, e.g. Boardroom, Vitrine in Reception
- Assist the wider administration team when requested
We need the successful candidates to ideally have;
- Previous marketing experience ideally in luxury or beauty
- Experience in managing a marketing budget
- Be able to build and develop relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Possess a creative flair and strong attention to detail
- Experience in admin based roles
- Proven time management skills and the ability to manage conflicting priorities
- Team player with the resilience to work to tight deadlines
- Professional, positive and competent
- We are looking for someone dynamic, enthusiastic, willing to go above and beyond and an individual who will take pride and job satisfaction in their role.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.