Apprentice Administration AssistantStart ASAP London£18,000 £20,000We have an amazing opportunity for an eager, switched on and self-motivated individual to work for a large well respected...
PA to COO
Up to £40k per annum
Full time and fixed term contract for 9-12 months
Our client is a premier global construction company who are looking for a Senior PA to support the COO in their new Head Office. Based centrally, our client have a large portfolio of some of the capital's most well-known properties and combine a focus on efficiency and quality to remain at the forefront of their industry. This is an amazing opportunity to bring your professionalism and organisation to a progressive and dynamic company. Ideal for someone with a can-do attitude and a strong ability to prioritise under pressure.
- Diary management for both COO & Director
- Organise all internal meetings and liaise with Reception to arrange rooms and catering
- Minute take and produce list of action points from meetings when required
- Help prepare Director ahead of meetings, e.g. research on companies or individuals and give a brief
- Prepare agenda items for meetings
- Answering the phone and manage multiple mediums of correspondence
- Liaise with external clients and uphold strong working relationships
- Sort assigned post and deal with routine enquiries and confidential correspondences
- Organise travel and hotel accommodation and maintain yearly travel calendar
- Minimum 5 years PA experience to COO, Chairman or Board Level Director
- Previous experience within a property or construction organisation as will need to have an understanding of the language and processes used in the industry
- Highly proficient on Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Excellent organisational skills with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive and able to work on own initiative
- Well-presented and mannered, particularly as dealing face to face with clients
The role will be paying up to £40,000 and is an amazing opportunity to cement yourself within one of The City's most prestigious companies.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.