Administration AssistantHemel HempsteadFull Time Monday to FridaySalary £20,000 £22,000 This is a great role based in Hemel Hempstead working for a lovely and friendly team....
Ongoing opportunities for methodical administrators to join a growing Payroll Service.
These office based jobs require high volume of accurate data entry ahead of payroll run deadlines.
Taking instruction from your clients to set up, amend and close off employee payroll data whilst learning everything there is to know around Payroll, Tax, Pension contributions and Benefits.
Here, you work in an open plan office. The team are courteous, respectful, and supportive and although there is a fun, friendly culture and ethos - everyone is focused on the job in hand as accuracy is paramount and deadlines are non-negotiable!
As a Payroll Assistant you will learn to:
- Process payroll on behalf of a designated group of companies
- Use Excel
- Process SSP, SMP and SPP benefits
- Pension Auto enrolment
- Process overtime and bonus payments
- Understand P45s, Student Loan and HMRC tax rules
As our ideal candidate, you will need to be:
- Highly organised and enjoy working with set processes
- Able to multi task but not lose concentration
- Able to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Confident to ask for help when needed
- Great at Customer Service
- Open and keen to learn and embrace the training and development provided
- The kind of person to work in a close knit, sociable team
Working Monday to Friday 8.30am-5.00pm, you can expect a salary between £16,000-£22,000 depending on relevant experience (please note, Payroll experience will be expected for the higher end of this range)
Also - you can expect 22 days holiday which increases with length of service, company pension, life insurance and quarterly team outings on the company.
Please use the APPLY button, attach your CV so Tate can review your application and engage with you by phone or email.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.